Tickets – Young Frankenstein
* Tickets are available to purchase below up until 6 hours before each performance.
* Tickets are also on sale at the theater starting 1 hour before each performance for $25
* All tickets are for general admission and there are no assigned seats.
* This show is for mature audiences and contains some rather graphic language and suggestive scenes (all in fun, of course!)
* Tickets purchased online can be picked up at the Will-Call table before the show. Tickets will not be mailed.
* Tickets purchased at the door will cost $25.00.
* If you include a Donation in your payment, the donation amount is tax deductible. The West Hartford Community Theater is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
* For the Sunday, November 11 performance, there will be donation bins in the lobby and people can donate non-perishable food items to the West Hartford Food Pantry. Please consider bringing food and supplies for the pantry such as: Cereal (hot or cold), Pasta Sauce, Soup, Pasta, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Macaroni and Cheese, Canned Corn, Other Canned Vegetables, Canned Beans (Kidney Beans, Black Beans, etc.), Rice, Rice Mixes, Baby Food, Diapers, Packaged Snacks, Toiletries, including toothbrushes and paste.